Become a Ranger Sustainer by establishing a recurring gift to help the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. Your commitment provides reliable sustainability to students and programs through your monthly or quarterly gift to UW-Parkside.
By becoming a Ranger Sustainer, you help create a dynamic learning community focused on student success, diversity, inclusion and community engagement. Ranger Sustainers remove barriers and give students access to an affordable education.
How it Works
You determine the amount and frequency (quarterly or monthly options available) of your donation and you can choose whatever area of the University you want to support.
Your tax-deductible gift will be processed at the predetermined time and it's simple to edit or cancel at any time. Think of it as doing good on autopilot.
Why Sustainable Giving
- Last year, 382 awards in scholarships, research fellowships and emergency aid were given to UW-Parkside students.
- 37% of our students are from underserved populations
- The average UW-Parkside student graduates with $24,915 of student debt.
- Nearly 60% of UW-Parkside students are first generation college students.
- UW-Parkside students’ financial need exceeds the amount we are able to award.
Fuel the Future
As we look to the future, UW-Parkside’s donors and partners continue to play a vital role in helping us achieve the University’s strategic goal of graduating 50% more students by 2025. Our region needs more college graduates to meet talent demands, and students need places like UW-Parkside to gain an outstanding, affordable education and be ready for successful futures. Your recurring gift creates the possibility to earn a university degree, and that creates the opportunity to contribute to a vibrant economy and community.