Master of business administration
Our MBA Program is recognized for highest standard of achievement and rigor with accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. You can typically complete our flexible MBA program in one and a half to two years. Also, it is important to note that the UW-Parkside MBA program is acknowledged as one of the most affordable AACSB accredited graduate business programs in the United States.
We are strategically located in the Chicago-Milwaukee corridor. Our alumni contribute significantly to the Wisconsin economy primarily in Racine and Kenosha counties, yet their influence extends throughout the Midwest region as well as across the country. Our accreditation, affordability, and strategic location combine to make choosing UW-Parkside's MBA program a sound, logical decision.
In addition to a regional focus, UW-Parkside has entered into an increasing number of exchange agreements with universities in countries around the world including China, India, Germany, Finland, Italy, Australia, France, and Russia helping to internationalize our classrooms and generate increasing global exposure. Thus, there are opportunities to study abroad in many countries, and also connect with international students and experts on campus. This is very important in the interconnected world of business, and equips our MBA alumni with experiences, global awareness, knowledge, and skills valued by many employers.
The Master of Business Administration is a graduate degree program designed for students who already have a bachelor's degree. The admissions requirements are as follows:
- Application fee
- All undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE
NOTE: Transcripts may not be sent through this portal, they must be sent directly from the institution.
Accredited for Quality
- The UW-Parkside MBA Program is typically completed in one and a half to two years. You have the option of taking a wide array of courses on campus and online while progressing at your own pace.
- Classes are offered year-round. There are two 7-week sessions during Fall and Spring semesters, and many MBA classes are offered in the Summer and Winterim (month of January).
- Our Business Department is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Only 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this "gold standard" program accreditation.
Careers after Parkside
UW-Parkside MBA graduates hold exceptional jobs in a wide range of fields including sales, marketing, computer networks/systems, corporate finance, as well as managerial positions in government and nonprofit organizations.
Our MBA alumni have significant positions in companies such as Abbott Labs, Modine Manufacturing, SC Johnson, CNH Industrial, Aurora Healthcare, Uline, Snap-On, and Twin Disc.
Many MBA alumni have also become very successful entrepreneurs and operate their own businesses.