One Card Does It All!
Your Ranger Card serves as both as your:
- official university ID
- an easy way to pay for campus services
Who Needs an ID?
- All new undergraduate and graduate students.
- Staff are encouraged to obtain a Ranger Card ID.
- Library resources
- Printing & copying services
- Residence halls
- Academic labs
- To take exams
- Wellness & fitness centers
2 Accounts 1 Card
- Campus Cash: laundry, University Bookstore, printing services & campus dining
- Dining Dollars: both residential & commuter dining plans
- $35 one-time non-refundable fee (included in New Student Fee)
- $10 replacement fee if lost or misplaced
- Damaged card is free