Our goal is to serve each of our military and veteran students and family members as you have served our country. Your service to our country means something at Parkside!

Wondering who you should contact? Reach out to one of the members of our support team.

Veterans Services

Wyllie Hall D192
Brad Behling

Quick Links

Why attend Parkside?

  • Small campus where faculty and staff value YOU
  • Ability to connect YOU to the resources of the UW System
  • Priority registration for veterans
  • Small class sizes help make the transition back/into the classroom as smooth as possible
  • Easy transfer of military credits
  • YOU will fit in at a campus that is made up of students of all ages
  • We focus on YOUR individual needs as a team…a team made up of designated veteran liaisons from various campus offices and department to serve as a resource to YOU

Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply for Financial Aid.  How to Apply

UW Vets - Veterans Education & Transition to Success
Scroll to top