Mary Louise and Henry Link Arts and Humanities Scholarship
The Mary Louise Link Arts and Humanities Scholarship is open to eligible students with 60 or more credits with a major in the College of Arts and Humanities: Art, Communication, English, Graphic Design, Liberal Studies, Music, Spanish, Theatre Arts.
The scholarship is $2,500 and is awarded to one student per year.
Applications and materials due
Applicants notified of decision
- Be a declared major in the College of Arts and Humanities at Parkside.
- Have successfully completed at least sixty (60) credits (the equivalent to two full years of full-time) college-level work at Parkside or another accredited college or university.
- Have at least a 2.75 grade point average at the time of first application; have at least a 3.25 grade point average to reapply for a second year of funding.
- Have resided in Kenosha County when completing high school (or the equivalent).
- Have demonstrated financial need.
- An essay detailing how you see your arts and/or humanities degree(s) helping you give back to the community of at least 500 words.
- One letter of reference from either of the following:
- A member of the UW-Parkside faculty or staff (such as a professor or on-campus employer). Transfer students can use a reference from someone at their previous transcripted institution.
- A member of the community who is not affiliated with UW-Parkside.