RANGER RESTART: Updates, resources, and FAQs

Your Degree

Track Your Degree Progress –DARS
solarcaptureredlineThis online Degree Audit Report compares your completed coursework with the requirements for your degree. It also details your GPA and the classes you need to take.  Your DARS is available through SOLAR. Once logged in, select DARS - Degree Audit Report from your side menu or from the Parkside Self Service menu. Then select "submit a new audit" and then "open audit".


Stay on Track
Find out general university and degree requirements along with 4 year degree plans. To receive a bachelor's degree you must:         
  • Complete at least 120 credits of college work with at least 36 credits in courses numbered 300 or above.
  • Earn a minimum of 30 of your final 60 credits at UWP.
  • Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 higher GPA requirements.
  • Complete an approved major program of study with the required major GPA.
  • Complete all General University and Skill Requirements.
Schedule an Appointment with an Academic Advisor
Your advisor is one of the keys to your success.  Review your degree plan regularly to stay on track. You can schedule with an advisor in the Academic and Career Advising Center by calling 262-595-2040 or your College Advisor.



Scroll to top
Who Are You?