Off2On: Thinking about moving on campus?
Thinking about moving on campus? The Office of Residence Life will be in Wyllie April 1 and 2, to answer any questions you may have about living on campus. Even if you're not thinking about moving on campus, there are many advantages that you may not know about or have considered! Stop by Wyllie on Tuesday, April 1, anytime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., or Wednesday, April 2, between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., to learn everything you need to know about moving and living on campus.
Here are just a few of the benefits of moving on campus:
- You are closer to your friends!
- You don't have to Cook Dinner!
- You don't have to pay for gas!
- Heating and Air Conditioning is Included!
- You don't have to find sub-leasers!
- Internet and Cable are included!
- Housing Staff is Available 24/7!
- We never close (even on holidays!)
- You don't have to deal with wordy leasing paperwork!
- Computer Labs and printing are available in each hall!
- Study Areas are available in each hall!
- You are closer to your classes than some place Off Campus!
- More cost effective overall than living off campus!