Account Set Up and Password Management
Find the appropriate option below to activate and/or manage your account.
New Applicants, Students, and Staff
If you are a new applicant or student, please refer to your "UW-Parkside Account Activation" email, sent from email@example.com, for your UW-Parkside Username and Activation PIN.
- This was sent one business day after you applied to the university to the email address you provided in your application.
- Check your junk or spam folder if you are having trouble finding the email.
- If you didn't provide a valid e-mail address, your activation information was sent by mail.
Current and Returning Students and Staff
If you remember your password, you should not need to do anything more to activate your account.
Didn't set up password help? Contact the Tech Bar to reset your password.
Never had an account? Follow the directions for new students.
Okta Enrollment for Applicants and Students
If you are a new or returning student, you must enroll in Okta two-factor authentication by logging in to the Okta Dashboard after account activation.
- For more information on the Okta enrollment process for students, refer to Okta Enrollment Instructions.
- Find out more about Okta Two-Step Authentication.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Tech Bar at 262-595-2444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.