National Assessment of College Campus Climates (NACCC) survey opens October 19
As part of the Moonshot for Equity challenge, UW-Parkside is administering the National Assessment of College Campus Climates (NACCC) survey. The NACCC is based on more than a decade of climate studies at colleges and university across the country and is designed to assess students’ feelings about mattering, inclusion and the racial climate on campus.
All current Parkside undergraduate students are encouraged to complete the survey.
The survey is open October 19 through November 17.
15 minutes quantitative, web-based survey. No write in answers required.
Check your RangerMail for your personal link to the survey.
Why you should take the survey?
- Your voice matters! It is a chance to be heard!
- Without your input, important aspects of campus life may be ignored.
- Your feedback can inspire change on campus.
- With your answers, campus leaders will receive valuable information that they can use to improve the racial climate on campus and the experiences of all students.
- Measurement plus action will help us create progress
The first 100 participants receive an $10 Starbucks gift card.
And, all participants will be entered into a drawing for 10 - $100 Amazon gift cards.