NATURAL PRODUCTS LAB
The Natural Products Lab, at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, offers growers the opportunity to test canna chemical levels at a convenient location in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- UW-Parkside worked closely with Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) to set up our methodology.
- Our lab uses duplicate sampling, controls, spike-and-recovery analyses, and method blanks to ensure accurate results.
- Our lab can test plant materials, oils, extracts, and other CBD based products.
- Analysis is completed using liquid chromatography with photodiode array detection.
- Students are engaged in all facets of the laboratory’s operation.
GROW HERE. TEST HERE.
Our basic package includes CBD, CBDA, d9-THC, THCA and CBN.
We can test for additional cannabinoids upon request.
Pricing | $65 per sample*
*Price drops to $55 per sample after the grower’s forth sample submission. Pricing is subject to change.
Our goal is to offer you the best customer service and communication, so we ask you speak to Katy Aiello before submitting any samples. We have a form for sample submission and chain-of-custody tracking; therefore, Katy will walk you through the process, answer questions and provide you with the necessary forms.
Katy Aiello | email@example.com | 262-595-2744
ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS QUESTIONS
If you have additional questions or other testing needs, please contact Lori Allen, Faculty Director of CNHS Analytical Services. In addition to the basic package, CNHS Analytical Services Program offers a wide array of testing services.
Lori Allen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-595-3420
Our pledge is 7-10 calendar days, but often return a result in 3-4 days. The timing depends on the required pretreatment for the sample.