Integrated and aligned majors, minors, and certificates propel you into your career or graduate school.
Interconnected general education courses with purposeful pairing and selection.
Time to Degree
4 Years - GUARANTEED. You will be on a clear path to graduation from day one.
Save tuition dollars, take less financial aid, and utilize the tuition plateau rate (same tuition cost from 12-18 credits).
RECIEVE MULTIPLE CREDENTIALS IN FOUR YEARS
- Associate of Arts in Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a Concentration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Ethics Certifacte
- Social Justice Certificate
- 21st-Century Skill and Mind Set - By the time students complete their senior capstone they will have practiced and demonstrated competency in analytical and critical thinking skills, professional communication, research, and teamwork and team-building skills.
- Contemporary logic that prepares you for the ever-changing career field.
- Proficiency for working with data.
- Political Advocate
- Campaign Manager
- Ethics Specialist
- Government Relations
- Public Policy
- Legislative Correspondent
- Media Relations
Law School or Graduate School
Law schools often recommend a broad undergraduate education. With these credentials, you will become well versed in a variety of disciplines that make you a top candidate for graduate school.
Anna Sremlau | (262) 595-2321 | firstname.lastname@example.org