The Center for International Studies is an interdisciplinary academic center which coordinates all international academic activities at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. The primary role of the center is to provide academic fields of study.
UW-Parkside’s Center for International Studies mission is to:
- Serve as a focal point for international education activities at Parkside
- Provide interdisciplinary academic programs to all students on campus
- Support and foster internationalization on campus
- Provide an environment conducive to intercultural learning & exchange of ideas
- Foster opportunities for students, staff, and faculty to develop a global perspective fundamental to full participation in the world
- Encourage scholarly activities in response to local, national and global communities