Admission Requirements and Application Procedure
To qualify for admission into the MSCIS program, an applicant must submit to the CS Department office:
Computer Science Department
University of Wisconsin-Parkside
900 Wood Road
P.O. Box 2000
Kenosha, WI 53141-2000
- A completed application form along with the application fee payment. The application form can be found online at: https://apply.wisconsin.edu/
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work, sent directly to the Computer Science Department office. A bachelor's degree from an accredited intsitution with an undergraduate GPA (UGPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- GRE or GMAT scores sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- The GMAT score +200 times the UGPA must exceed 1000
- or the sum of the GRE quantitative and verbal sores must exceed 300 and the analytical writing score must be 4 or higher.
- A letter of application outlining the applicant's professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- International students must also submit a sponsorship from and a transcript evaluation. International students who native language is not English must submit evidence of English proficiency, normaly by presenting a satisfactory score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- Additional materials in support of the applicant, as appropriate.
Contact the Computer Science Department office for information about application deadlines.
At the discretion of the program faculty, students with minor deficiencies in items 2 and 3 may be conditionally accepted into the MSCIS program if they can otherwise demonstrate significant potential for success.