Handshake (formerly, RangerTrak) is the official resource for connecting Parkside talent with opportunities. Unlike other job boards, Handshake gets to know you. That means you’ll receive personalized recommendations for full-time and part-time employment, paid and unpaid internships, on-campus positions, and volunteer opportunities.
One platform, one login. Unlimited opportunity.
Students and Alumni
- Connect your skills, interests, and passions with your academic and professional goals
- Receive personalized recommendations internships, careers, and more
- Filter by industry, location, major, and more
- Register for Career Fairs, networking opportunities, and other events
- Connect with diverse and talented Parkside students and alumni to market your internships and employment opportunities
- Register for our annual career fairs and post your own networking events
- Manage applications across multiple campuses with one Handshake login
Advisors, faculty, and staff will find value in using Handshake to explore internships, jobs, and volunteer opportunities with their students, research thousands of employers, and to post your on-campus employment opportunities. We'll need to get you set up based on your intended uses.
Need help? Contact Linda Bevec: firstname.lastname@example.org