Summer and Winterim Aid

Financial aid for summer and winterim works a little differently than during the regular academic year. Your eligibility depends on a number of factors, so please contact a financial aid counselor to answer any questions you may have.


  • You must have a FAFSA application on file for the academic year. 
  • You must enroll in classes for summer or winterim BEFORE you will be reviewed for eligibility. Counselors can provide an estimate if needed.
  • THAT’S IT!

Once the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid sees enrollment for you, we will automatically review your FAFSA eligibility to determine if you have any additional aid that you can receive. There is NO additional application required; your enrollment acts as our alert to review your eligibility for aid.

Once you have received notification of your eligibility, please be aware that if you make any changes to your enrollment after that date, we may be required to adjust your aid. We strongly recommend that you contact our office prior to making any changes to your enrollment.

Contact Financial Aid  Visit FAFSA


  • You must be a UW-Parkside degree-seeking student.
  • You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits as an undergraduate or 4 credits as a graduate student (summer requirement only).
  • Awards are based upon remaining aid eligibility for the current academic year. 
  • Winterim aid is treated as part of spring aid, however, billing is separate meaning you will receive a tuition bill for both winterim AND spring. The bills for both are due at the same time as spring tuition. When your aid processes, it will be applied to the balance for both semesters.

Financial Aid

Office: 262-595-2574
Fax: 262-595-2216

The Commons
Wyllie Hall D1
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53144

Scroll to top