Complete the FAFSA
Are you leaving money on the table?
You might be. Fill out the FAFSA so we can take a look. It's not too late!
Obtain your FSA ID.
What does the FSA ID do?
Acts as login/signature for:
- Student loan applications
- Reviewing student loan debt information
Who is required to have an FSA ID?
- One parent
Gather documentation needed for the FAFSA.
What do you need?
- Social Security numbers*
- Drivers License Number if applicable
- Alien Registration Information if you are not a US Citizen
- Federal Tax Returns and W-2’s for two years prior*
Example: If you plan to start Fall 2021, you would need tax information for 2019
- Bank Statements as of the date the FAFSA is filed*
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)*
- FSA ID
(*) Denotes items that are required for both the student AND parent if the student is dependent
What happens next?
You should receive an emailed confirmation of FAFSA completion, called a Student Aid Report (SAR), within three to five days of submission. We recommend reviewing the SAR for accuracy.
We will receive your FAFSA information within approximately the same timeframe. If you are admitted to Parkside, you should receive something from our office within one to two weeks.
How will you receive it?
New students receive it to their home mailing address and RangerMail.
What will you get from us?
You will receive one of the following:
Request for additional documentation
We cannot offer you any Federal or State aid until requested documentation has been submitted and processed!
- Verification documents
- Citizenship confirmation
- Selective Service Registration confirmation
- Other documentation as needed