WILLIAM "BILL" SEIDEL '72
BS, Business Management
PROFESSIONAL CAREER SUMMARY
- Over 38 years in Construction Equipment Industry with experience in and responsibilities for global product portfolio management, brand marketing, market-based product planning and development, sales operations management.
- Key worldwide management positions including Vice-President, Product and Brand Marketing at CNH Global.
- Specialist in product line strategy development, product management process reengineering, sales operations, brand development and product launch management.
- Former Board member Distribution Contractors Association.
- Former member Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
COMMUNITY AND NON-PROFIT SERVICE
- Rotary International District 6270 Youth Exchange Inbound Student Coordinator and host parent for 14 foreign exchange students.
- Racine Founder’s Rotary Club member. Former President of Racine Chapter and Chair of the Foundation.
- Family Services of Racine Board of Directors member and President.
- Careers Industries of SE Wisconsin Board of Directors member and President.
- Racine Habitat for Humanity Board member and Construction Volunteer.
- UW-Parkside Case Softball Complex. Build Organizer and Case Corporation Team volunteer on the project to excavate for the complex.
- Racine Shoop Golf course. Volunteered Case equipment and organized Case personnel to complete needed grading work at the golf course.
- Hurricane Irma Rebuild 2017, Fort Myers, FL - Volunteer for hurricane clean-up through Rotary Clubs in SW Florida and local Habitat for Humanity.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Paul P Harris Fellow Award for service and Leadership Recognition Award from Racine Founder’s Rotary Club.
- Community Service Recognition Award from the Corporate Volunteer Council of Racine .
- Board Service Recognition Award from Careers Industries of SE Wisconsin.
- Saint Catherine’s High School 1968
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside, BS Business Management 1972.
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, Tuck Executive Program 1997.