Audit A Class

A class audit is allowed on a space available basis and only with the written approval of the instructor. Audit registration cannot be done on SOLAR, Audit a Class forms are available on the student form page.
Tuition and Fees for Course Audits
Any student taking a combination of audits and credits will be charged for all credits and audits at the credit rate. Audits may be taken at no charge if:
  • The student receiving Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits. Official proof of benefits must be brought or mailed to the Cashier's Office by the first day of class.
  • The student is 60 years of age as of the first day of class and is a resident of the State of Wisconsin.

Change From Audit to Credit
During the first week of a semester class, students may change any class from Audit to Credit. During the second week, students may change only with instructor permission. Beginning with the third week, a course may not be changed from Audit to Credit status. The Office of the Registrar will determine comparable deadlines for courses less than a semester in length or summer session courses.

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us