Audit A Class
A class audit is allowed on a space-available basis and only with the written approval of the instructor. Audit registration cannot be done on SOLAR, Audit a Class forms are available on the student form page.
Tuition and Fees for Course Audits
- Wisconsin Residents age 60 or older (as of first day of classes) the normal per-credit academic fee is waived.
- Disabled Wisconsin residents receiving disability benefits under the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Income Program (SSI) Audit fees shall be removed. Official proof of benefits must be brought or mailed to the Cashier's Office by the first day of class.
- Wisconsin Residents under age 60 are charged 30% of the normal per credit academic fee.
- Minnesota Reciprocity students are charged 30% of the normal per-credit Minnesota Reciprocity Fee.
- Nonresidents are charged 50% of the normal per credit academic fee.
All students are responsible for special costs such as class/lab fees.
Students are also responsible for parking fees.