High School Special
High school students may also take college courses during fall and spring session as a high school special. It is a great opportunity to earn college credits, however, students and their families are responsible for the costs. High School students in the upper 25% of their class are likely to be admitted.
How to Start
1. Apply online at apply.wisconsin.edu
- Create an account and select UW-Parkside
- Under Reason for Applying: Select Undergraduate Special
- Under Applying As: Select High School Special
2. Submit an Official High School transcript and ACT score
3. Schedule a time with our High School Programs Coordinator to complete the orientation and registration process.
Admissions Counselor/High School Programs Coordinator