EARLY COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAM
High school students at public and private high schools in Wisconsin can earn college credit through the Early College Credit Program (ECCP). A student selected for the program may be permitted to enroll in UW-Parkside, to take one or more courses for which the student may earn high school credit, college credit, or both. Under ECCP, the costs of the courses are shared among the university you choose, the school district or private school, the state, and in some cases the student’s family.
Complete the UW System ECCP Participation Form and submit to your school counselor for approval.
Classes are not guaranteed.
It is recommended to select 3-4 class option as some might be full.
Apply online at apply.wisconsin.edu
- Create an account and select UW-Parkside
- Select no for degree seeking
- Select Undergraduate Special as reason for applying
- Select Early College Credit Program (ECCP) as applying
- Complete the application and submit
Submit an Official High School transcript and ACT Score (ACT is optional), as well as, official AP scores if courses you are interested in require pre-requisite or placement tests for which you may have already met the requirement.
You must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA, or a 23 ACT to participate in this program.
Turn in all paperwork by the deadlines below:
- ECCP Participation Form: Your participation form is due to your high school no later than February 1 for Summer enrollment, March 1 for Fall enrollment or October 1 for Spring enrollment. You must complete this form every semester you plan to participate in the program.
- Parkside Application Deadline: Your online application to Parkside is due no later than April 15 for Summer enrollment, August 15 for Fall enrollment or January 15 for Spring enrollment.
Orientation and Placement testing
After admission, you must attend a mandatory Early College Credit Program Orientation and Registration session if it is your first term in the program.
- Sign up for orientation. There is only one orientation session - you register for classes at this session. Date and time information is to you sent by email.
- If you are approved by your district to take a credit bearing Math, English or Foreign Language, OR are approved to take a course that has a Math, English, or Foreign Language pre-requisite, you must take a Placement Test. Please visit our Placement Testing webpage.
Early College Credit Program is available all terms except winterim.
General Program, Application Process, Admissions Info, Orientation, and Course Registration
firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-595-2355