- BUSINESS, ECONOMICS, AND COMPUTING
- Academic Maps
- Advising and Registration
- Advisory Board
- CBEC News Stories
- Computer Science
- Degree Requirement Guide
- Executive in Residence
- Global Education Center
- MBA Information
- MS Computer and Information Systems
- Pilot Seminar: Doing Business in USA
- Ralph Jaeschke Solutions for Economic Growth (SEG) Center
- Small Business Development Center
CBEC Advising and Registration Information
Current Undergraduate Students
Your advisor is here to help you navigate your educational experience. Locate your advisor’s name and link directly to their email through your SOLAR homepage. You may also search by name on the Parkside website for contact information.
We strongly encourage you to contact your advisor via email at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date (as noted in SOLAR) for advising and to have your advising hold lifted. Please keep in mind that faculty advisors have limited office hours and may not be on campus during class breaks and summer months.
Current Graduate Students
- Current MBA students should email email@example.com for advising assistance.
- Current MSCIS students should email Dr. Michele Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org for advising assistance.
Major Requirement Guides for Undergraduate Students
Major Requirement Guides provide you with an overview of the requirements needed for graduation. You are also advised to read about degree requirements in the Academic Catalog as this is the official source for degree requirements.
New freshmen and transfer students must attend a new student orientation program before being cleared to register for the first term of classes at UW-Parkside. New students will receive an advisor assignment after attending orientation.