Advising and Registration Information

Current Undergraduate Students

Your advisor is here to help you navigate your educational experience. 
Locate your advisor’s name and link directly to their email through your SOLAR homepage. 
For more information on how to find your advisor in SOLAR, click here: FIND YOUR ADVISOR
You may also search by name on the Parkside website for contact information.

We strongly encourage you to contact your advisor via email at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date (as noted in SOLAR) for advising and to have your advising hold lifted.  Please keep in mind that faculty advisors have limited office hours and may not be on campus during class breaks and summer months.

Current Graduate Students

  • Current MBA students should email for advising assistance.
  • Current MSCIS students should email Dr. Michele Gee at for advising assistance.

Degree Requirement Guides for Undergraduate Students

The Degree Requirement Guide provide you with an overview of the requirements needed for graduation.  The front side of the guide includes a list of the fundamental and preparation courses with prerequisites for each course noted on the guide.  The backside of the guide sheets make note of the upper level core requirements along with the list of requirements specific to the Major.  Students are also advised to read about degree requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog as this is the official source for degree requirements.

New Students

New freshmen and transfer students must attend a new student orientation program before being cleared to register for the first term of classes at UW-Parkside.  New students will receive an advisor assignment after attending orientation.  For more information on the new student orientations, go to:  New Student Orientation


Scroll to top
Who Are You?