Scholarships for the College of Arts and Humanities
UW-Parkside Foundation Scholarships include:
$1,500/ renewable up to four years
Open to all newly admitted students pursuing art and humanities majors:
- Graphic Design
- Liberal Studies
- Theatre Arts
Joseph Johnson/ Snap-on Scholarship - up to $3,646
- Child or grandchild of current employees of Snap-on, Inc., or its subsidiaries, or of a Snap-on Tools franchisee or independent dealer
- Full-time UW-Parkside student
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Minimum ACT of 22
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school/community activities
KABA Catalyst2Careers Scholarship - half in-state tuition
- Graduate from Kenosha County high school
- Minimum grade point average of 2.8
- Minimum ACT of 23
- Math, Science, Technology, Medicine, Engineering or Business major
- Three awarded each year
Mary Louise and Henry Link Arts and Humanities Scholarship
- Must be a declared major in the College of Arts and Humanities.
- Have successfully completed at least sixty (60) credits (the equivalent to two full years of full-time) college-level work at UW-Parkside or another accredited college or university.
- Have at least a 2.75 grade point average at the time of first application; have at least a 3.25 grade point average to reapply for a second year of funding.
- Have resided in Kenosha County when completing high school (or the equivalent).
- Have demonstrated financial need.
Apply for the Link scholarship.