Educational Opportunity Center
The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) is here to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Fully funded by the U.S. Department of Education and sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, the EOC provides free goal-setting services and degree completion assistance to qualifying adults in Southeastern WI and Northeastern IL.
EOC program participants benefit from:
- Admissions and application support for any accredited postsecondary program
- Help with HSED/GED application and completion
- Financial literacy training, including budgeting support
- Career counseling and professional development support
- Fun and interesting programs to support professional and cultural development
- And much more!
The EOC supports participants in the following areas:
- Earning a General Education Diploma (GED)
- Earning a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED)
- Earning an Adult High School Certificate (AHS)
- Finding and selecting professional trainings and certificates
- Selecting, applying for, and earning a two-year degree
- Selecting, applying for, and earning a four-year degree
- Transferring to a new institution
- FAFSA completion
- College readiness skills, including technology support and study skills
- Career readiness skills
- College admissions information for any institution
- Financial aid processes for any institution
- Financial literacy and budgeting support
- Navigating community and educational support services
If you need support or assistance in another area, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We're here to help!
Fill out our interest form today and let the EOC help you find your direction!