Art Department Scholarships
Art scholarships are available to both incoming freshmen & continuing students on a yearly basis, and are awarded primarily on a creative merit as evidenced by a portfolio of five pieces selected by the applicant: portfolios are judged in early March of every academic year for the following year.
Portfolio DROP OFF for the 2019 Art Dept. scholarships:
Apr 8 and 9 between 9 am and 3:30 pm
The form below is due when you submit your portfolio.
Portfolio PICK UP for the 2019 Art Dept. scholarships:
Wednesday, Apr 10 between 1–3:30 pm
Please use the form to view further details and to apply.
Scholarships usually available to art and graphic design students:
Amounts and availability may vary each year.
- Roland Jansky | Awarded to Art Major with a Concentration in 3D
- Matthew Bynum Memorial Scholarship | Awarded to Art Major who has Junior standing (between 40-50 credits)
- Brian John Martin Memorial Scholarship | Awarded to Art Major who has Sophomore or Junior standing (25-83 credits)
- Steve Vasy Memorial Art Scholarship | Open to all art majors
- Julius and Alice Goldstein Endowed | Open to all art majors
- Kenosha Art Association | Awarded to a Kenosha county resident
- Racine Art Guild | Awarded to a Racine County Resident
Note: "Rita Tallent Picken" scholarship is awarded at a different date. View the College of Arts and Humanities Scholarships page for details on this scholarship.
College of Arts and Humanities Scholarships
Other scholarships, including the Picken Scholarship and the Link Scholarship, are available through the College of Arts and Humanities. View the College of Arts and Humanities Scholarships page for details on these and other CAH scholarships.