COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
This five course certificate centers on courses on campus that have real world applications that complement your learning objectives. If you want to graduate with experience related to your field while contributing to the community, this certificate is for you.
Goals of the Community Engagement Certificate
- Deepen your understanding of course concepts
- Connect course concepts to your experiences for deeper learning
- Achieve an understanding of community needs
- Contribute a valuable service to your community
- Add to your resume or portfolio
- Cultivate your own interests while working with community partners
- Make valuable connections for future employment
How can I get this certificate?
Enroll in the Community Engagement Certificate by completing the declaration form.
Under “Declare/Cancel Programs” choose:
- Career – Undergraduate
- Program Type – Certificate
- Program Name – Community Engagement Certificate
Then contact the Community & Business Engagement Office for advising at (262) 595-2312 or email@example.com
Completing the Certificate requires that you:
- Take CBL 101: Introduction to Community Engagement (3 credits)
- Take nine credits of CBL elective courses
- Take CBL 495 Community Engagement Capstone course (1 credit)