This five course certificate centers on courses on campus that have real world applications that complement your learning objectives. If you want to graduate with experience related to your field while contributing to the community, this certificate is for you.
- Deepen your understanding of course concepts
- Connect course concepts to your experiences for deeper learning
- Achieve an understanding of community needs
- Contribute a valuable service to your community
- Add to your resume or portfolio
- Cultivate your own interests while working with community partners
- Make valuable connections for future employment
How can I get this certificate?
Sign up to receive the Certificate on a Declaration form and contact Community Engagement for advising (262) 595-3340 or email@example.com. Certification requires that you:
- Take CBL 101: Introduction to Community Engagement (3 credits)
- Take additional three courses that have a designated number of CBL credits associated with them. You need thirteen CBL credits to receive the certificate.
- Take CBL 495 Community Engagement Capstone course that incorporates Community-Based Learning (1 credit)