High School Instructors Forms

High School Instructor Qualifications – high school instructors must meet the same qualifications to teach PACC course as the university faculty do to teach courses on campus.  Review the qualifications to determine if you are qualified under the Higher Learning Commissions (our accrediting body) guidelines.

High School Instructor Application – complete this application if you would like apply to teach a PACC course in your high school.

Course Development Completion Form– after completing the collaborative development process with the university faculty liaison complete this form and return it to the PACC Office at pacc@uwp.edu

Please return all forms to Greenquist 214 or by email to pacc@uwp.edu

Scroll to top
Who Are You?