liberal studies degree completion online
ORGANIZATIONAL STUDIES CONCENTRATION
If you have 45-60 college credits, finish your Bachelor of Arts degree online with the flexibility to choose classes in multiple disciplines to design a major that addresses your goals.
Comprised of a broad base of disciplines, the liberal studies online degree completion program can be adapted to your particular areas of interest.
Your convenient, online degree prepares you to communicate effectively, think critically and creatively, and make connections across disciplines so that you are ready to assume leadership roles, engage fully in our local and global communities, and apply your knowledge in all areas of your professional and personal life. The Liberal Studies Degree Completion Program with a concentration in Organizational Studies is a great option if you are looking to finish a degree entirely online.
Learn more about Liberal Studies Department at Parkside.
Flexibility on campus, too.
Online programs aren't the best fit for everyone. That's why we offer a high level of flexibility and convenience in our Liberal Studies hybrid program. Not only do you have additional options for concentrations, you can also choose classes online, face-to-face, and hybrid formats. For some students, that means graduating even faster.
Degree Completion Program Readiness
Before applying, complete the Degree Completion Program Readiness Evaluation Request Form to determine if you meet the minimum requirements to apply to the Liberal Studies Degree Completion Online Program.
The Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Online is designed for students who have completed:
- A minimum of 60 college credits;
- Completion of the UW-Parkside Skills requirements;
- Completion of the UW-Parkside Foreign Language requirements;
- Completion of the UW-Parkside General Education requirements (Students who have fewer than five General Education courses left to take may be considered for admission); or, completion of an AA degree from an accredited institution;
- Each student application will be evaluated by admissions counselors and Liberal Studies advisors. Students who have not completed some of these requirements may be given conditional admission and are expected to complete all requirements needed for a UW-Parkside degree.
Note: Students already enrolled in the on-campus Liberal Studies: Organizational Studies major do not need to re-apply to the online program to take online courses, if they choose.
If you do not meet these requirements, we invite you to consider the Liberal Studies major, which offers a high level of flexibility and convenience with online, face-to-face, and hybrid formats in each concentration.
Careers After Parkside
JOSH HALL, MA
Lecturer and Advisor - Liberal Studies
Josh Hall is a UW-Parkside Alumnus interested in various types of abject bodies in media. After earning his Bachelor’s Degree in English from UW-Parkside, Josh attended Trent University’s Theory, Culture, and Politics Master’s Program in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, where he studied critical race theory, film studies, and age/disability studies. He defended his Master’s thesis in September 2014.