Admitted Transfer Student

Congratulations New Ranger! No matter where you're from, whether you're pursuing a degree or a certificate, transferring from another school, or living on or off campus, you've joined a rich academic and cultural history, and we're proud to call you a Ranger.  Reserve your spot at Parkside by following these next steps.

step 1

Activate Your Parkside Account & Check Your Ranger Mail Regularly 

From this point on, all important campus communication will go through Ranger Mail. It is imperative that you check this email frequently! 

step 2

Complete Placement Testing (if applicable) 

All students who do not have tranfserable Math or English college credit or Advanced Placement (AP) scores are required to complete placement testing. If you are unsure if your transfer credit is satisfactory, please email from your Ranger Mail account.

step 3

Register & Prepare for Your Advising Appointment 

Register and prepare for your advising appointment by reviewing our preparation document on our website under the "Transfer Student" tab. This document will show you how to identify your advisor, register for your advising appointment, and how to register for classes.

step 4

Submit Unofficial or Official High School Transcripts

1) All students are required to submit final official high school transcripts after admission and before graduation.

2) To immediately help potentially complete foreign language requirements and assist in placement, students may also submit an unofficial high school transcript

step 5

Apply for Financial Aid & Housing

Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. For questions, please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office.

If you are interested in living on campus, make sure you fill out your housing contract. Questions regarding living on campus can be sent to the Housing and Residence Life Office.


Attend Transfer Student Events (Optional)

Join us at some of our upcoming Transfer Student Events to prepare yourself for your time at Parkside!


Submit College Transcripts

Submit all official college transcripts once any in progress course work has been completed and grades have been posted. Transcripts can be sent to:

UW-Parkside Admissions
900 Wood Rd
Kenosha, WI 53144 

If you need any assistance or help
please reach out to our transfer counselor:

  Seth Lane






Location:  Student Center D105 
Parking: Parking Lot A 
Scroll to top