Admitted Transfer Student
Congratulations New Ranger! No matter where you're from, whether you're pursuing a degree or a certificate, transferring from another school, or living on or off campus, you've joined a rich academic and cultural history, and we're proud to call you a Ranger. Reserve your spot at Parkside by following these next steps.
Complete required online orientation
- You will receive an invitation, which must be accepted in your email or on the orientation webpage
- Full session hosted in our online learning portal: Canvas
- 60-90 minutes to complete
- Must complete orientation to register for classes. Highly recommend completing ASAP before classes fill up.
Submit unofficial or official high school transcripts
1) All students are required to submit final official high school transcripts after admission and before graduation.
2) To immediately help potentially complete foreign language requirements and assist in placement, students may also submit an unofficial high school transcript
Complete advising appointment
- Once orientation is complete, an email from advising will be sent to your Rangermail within 3-5 business days to schedule an appointment
- During your advising appointment, you will be able to register for courses
Download the Navigate App
Submit all official college transcripts once any in progress course work has been completed and grades have been posted. Transcripts can be sent to:
900 Wood Rd
Kenosha, WI 53144