If you are interested in obtaining approval for ESA accommodations, please complete and submit the Public Request Form. Do not bring the animal to campus unless you have been approved and have met with Housing and Residence Life Director or Assistant.

Emotional Service Animal Policy     Service animal/Service animal in Training Policy


Student Accessibility Services

Wyllie Hall D187
900 Wood Rd. 
Kenosha, WI 53144

View Map


8:00 AM-4:30 PM


Phone 32x32 262-595-2372
1Fax 32x32 262-595-2138
Email 32x32 sas@uwp.edu

* Please note that email, phone and fax lines are not monitored on the weekends.*

Scroll to top