- Our beautiful campus is ideally located between Milwaukee and Chicago, providing students with easy and regular access to endless cultural opportunities and experiences
- Learn and create in the new $37 million Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center for Arts and Humanities, a 200,000 square foot facility that includes:
- Four flexible state-of-the-art theatres
- Acoustically-perfect Bedford Concert Hall
- Three expansive art galleries
- 24 new high-tech classrooms, studios, and rehearsal halls for the arts and humanities
- Virtually unlimited access to the vast University of Wisconsin library and information services
- Small class sizes offer students extensive personal attention and advising from faculty and the ability to work collaboratively on research and creative projects
- 100% of our faculty have achieved the highest level of degrees in their discipline and continue to actively engage in significant research and creative activity
- Many highly-qualified working professionals from the region serve as lecturers and bring a wealth of practical expertise and experience to our classrooms and studios.
- Excellent professional apprenticeship, internship, and job opportunities for students that provide “real world” career preparation experiences that prepare them for successful careers and rewarding lives.
- Frequent “study away” trips to cultural centers in America (Chicago, Milwaukee, New York City) and internationally (including England, Central America, China, India, Italy, Germany).
- Many renewable scholarship and financial aid programs for students majoring in arts and humanities programs, which help to make college very affordable at UW-Parkside.
- Outstanding career-placement rates for graduates -- with over 90% of our graduates successfully finding rewarding careers in a variety of professions where they actively use their skills and talents gained in the arts and humanities.
Fine Arts Gallery