Registration Information

Be sure to consult the academic catalog for comprehensive information about degree requirements and review your academic advisement report with your advisor to make sure you are on track to graduate.

academic planner

New and transfer students, hold up!

If you are a new or transfer undergraduate student starting at Parkside Fall 2022 or later, you will use the Academic Planner instead of SOLAR. 

Learn more about Academic Planner.

Check out how to use the new (Fluid) tile format of SOLAR.


screen shot of the updated Solar tiles

Register using SOLAR

How to accept Terms and Conditions in SOLAR

  1. Visit LOGINS page
  2. Login to SOLAR and complete DUO authentication
  3. Click Tasks
  4. Click To Do List
  5. Click Terms and Conditions
  6. Read through the Terms and Conditions, then click Accept
  7. After clicking Accept, click Next
  8. Indicate your marital status, click submit, click next
  9. Click Finish

Registrar's Office


The Commons
Wyllie Hall D1
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53144

Scroll to top