- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 30 - MGIB Active Duty
- Chapter 1606 - MGIB Selected Reserves
- Chapter 35 - MGIB Survivors & Dependent Assistance
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
EVERY SEMESTER - Turn in a new Request for Federal VA Benefits.
WI GI Bill
The WI GI Bill will continue to be awarded to you until you either run out of eligibility or request that we stop awarding it to you. Send an email to email@example.com if you want to stop receiving this benefit.
National Guard Tuition Remission & VetEd Grant
Courses must be certified each semester. See the benefit pages for specific information about each.
The Parkside Student Veterans Group (V.E.T.S.) is making strides within the University and Community on behalf of military, veterans and their families.
They need MORE BOOTS on THE GROUND!
Join them and help make a difference here at Parkside. Connect on Facebook - VETS!