Wis. Stats. 36.11(22) Requirements
Institutions must annually provide to
1. New students oral and written or electronic information at Orientation
2. All continuing students in printed or electronic form
The following required information - click each Statute to open link:
A. DEFINITIONS AND PENALTIES [Wis. Stats. 36.11(22)(1)(a)] legal definitions of and penalties for sexual harassment and assault as defined in
- Wis. Stats. 111.32(13)
- Wis. Stats. 940.225
- Wis. Stats. 948.02
- Wis. Stats. 948.025
- Wis. Stats. 940.22
- Wis. Stats. 947.013
- There were an estimated 83,425 forcible rapes reported to law enforcement in 2011. This estimate was 2.5 percent lower than the 2010 estimate and 9.5 percent and 12.4 percent lower than the 2007 and 2002 estimates, respectively.
- The rate of forcible rapes in 2011 was estimated at 52.7 per 100,000 female inhabitants.
- Rapes by force comprised 93.0 percent of reported rape offenses in 2011, and attempts or assaults to commit rape accounted for 7.0 percent of reported rapes.
- Wisconsin reported 1,163 forcible rapes.
- Campus Statistics, as collected according to Wis. Stats. 36.11(22)(2)(c & d).
C. INFORMATION ON SERVICES [Wis. Stats. 36.11(22)(1)(c)]
- Rights of victims under Wis. Stats. Chapter 950.
- Services available to assist student who is victim of assault or harassment. (link goes to Student Health & Counseling Center)
D. PREVENTION INFORMATION [Wis. Stats. 36.11(22)(1)(d)]
- UW-Parkside Police Department Safety & Education
- UW-Parkside Student Health & Counseling Center
- Women & Children's Horizons Sexual Assault Program