General Information

The building east of Tallent Hall (See campus map). You may walk, take the UW-P Shuttle Bus, or drive your own car (convenient parking in front).

All currently registered students, both undergraduate and graduate, commuters and campus residents, who pay student fees, are eligible to use the services of the Student Health & Counseling Center (SHCC).

Telephone & Fax
Phone: (262) 595-2366
Fax: (262) 595-2138

All campus emergency situations are handled according to the campus Emergency Response Procedures. The University Police are the first responders on campus at # 2911 .

Service to the University Employees
The SHCC office is funded through student fees. For that reason the services available to faculty and staff are limited to:

  • Blood Pressure checks
  • Influenza vaccination
  • OSHA required Hepatitis B series where appropriate

The Employee Assistance Program provides personal counseling and assistance for University Employees.

Scroll to top
Who Are You?