ALL members enjoy twice-monthly free lectures and programs on the UW-Parkside campus. These cover a wide variety of subjects: current events, health, history, travel, the arts, etc. Our speakers are experts in their fields and welcome questions from the audience.
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please check back later.
Previous Lecture Offerings (Jan-May 2020)
- Cutting Your Cable - A Primer on Streaming TV
- Tai Chi from A to Z
- ' The Future Belongs To...' - The 1944 Political Party Conventions
- Contemporary Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery
- Transformation and Criminal Justice Reform
- What's Up in Kenosha?
- Current Trends in Vehicle Safety Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- SPARK!ing Creativity
- Racine, Wisconsin - "Crossroads Community"
- Eleanor Roosevelt - "First Lady of the World"
Lunch Before Lectures
Join other ALL members for lunch at the Brickstone Grill (next to the Student Center Cinema) as they gather at about 12:45pm for chatting and dining before the scheduled lectures. Remember to bring your ALL membership card to receive a discount at the Brickstone Grill checkout.