ALL members enjoy twice-monthly free lectures and programs on the UW-Parkside campus. These cover a wide variety of subjects: current events, health, history, travel, the arts, etc. Our speakers are experts in their fields and welcome questions from the audience.
Previous Lecture Offerings (Jan-May 2020)
- Cutting Your Cable - A Primer on Streaming TV
- Tai Chi from A to Z
- ' The Future Belongs To...' - The 1944 Political Party Conventions
- Contemporary Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery
- Transformation and Criminal Justice Reform
- What's Up in Kenosha?
- Current Trends in Vehicle Safety Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- SPARK!ing Creativity
- Racine, Wisconsin - "Crossroads Community"
- Eleanor Roosevelt - "First Lady of the World"
Current Virtual Lectures
- The dial-in number remains the same for each lecture
- The PIN number changes for each lecture
- These sessions are for listening only. You will not be able to interact by phone, rather you can reach out with questions via the online platform.
- Lectures are FREE to any ALL member. If you are interested in viewing these lectures please reach out to LifelongLearning@uwp.edu
Lunch Before Lectures
Join other ALL members for lunch at the Brickstone Grill (next to the Student Center Cinema) as they gather at about 12:45pm for chatting and dining before the scheduled lectures. Remember to bring your ALL membership card to receive a discount at the Brickstone Grill checkout.