- MANDATORY ADVISING FOR ALL CRMJ MAJORS & PENDING MAJORS
- Criminal Justice 4 year plan
- Criminal Justice Association
- Controlling Community Violence
- CRMJ Plan Declaration
- CRMJ Major Requirements
- CRMJ Minor Requirements
- Minors & Certificates to go with the CRMJ Major
- Press Release: UW-Parkside recognized as top school in WI for Criminal Justice
- jul17First Year Student Orientation
New, first year studetns (freshman) or transfer students with less...
- jul17Grades due by 4:30pm (1st 8 week) | SUMMER - First 8 Week
Grades due by 4:30pm (1st 8 week) | SUMMER -...
- jul17Grades due by 4:30pm (2nd 4 week) | SUMMER - Second 4 Week
Grades due by 4:30pm (2nd 4 week) | SUMMER -...
The criminal justice major is one of the largest and fastest growing majors on campus, as well as being one of the most diverse.
Our teaching methods are innovative and designed to meet the needs of today's criminal justice students. The criminal justice degree can be earned with day or evening classes. Students from Gateway Technical College in Wisconsin and the College of Lake County in Illinois benefit from convenient transfer and articulation agreements.
The criminal justice program (CRMJ) at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside primarily focuses on the American legal institution. Criminal justice provides a wide array of topics including policing, the courts, juvenile justice and corrections. In addition, those interested in a career in corrections, law enforcement, victimology, terrorism and security will find the criminal justice major rewarding and a valuable asset which will contribute to a successful career.
Press Release: University of Wisconsin–Parkside recognized as top school in Wisconsin for Criminal Justice and Corrections by CorrectionalOfficer.org. (PDF)