The US and Wisconsin Departments of Veterans Affairs administer a variety of education benefit programs. Veterans and service members may be eligible for more than one benefit. State benefits can affect your federal veteran benefits and your Federal financial aid (FAFSA) award. Consider each benefit carefully before selecting one.
A description and application process is included on each of the benefit information pages below.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill - Chapter 33
- Active Duty Montgomery GI Bill - Chapter 30
- Survivors & Dependent Assistance - Chapter 35
- Selected Reserves - Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 1607
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Chapter 31