PACC APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION PROCESS
Complete PACC Consent Form
- Student signature
- Parent/guardian signature
- Principal/Designee signature*
*High school principal/designee will submit completed and approved consent form to the PACC Program.
Please be aware of all deadlines for submitting your PACC Consent Form.
Complete the Application for Admission
See the UW System Application Guide to the right for specific information on how to complete the application as a PACC student.
The link below will take you to the UW System Application for admission.
Activate UW-Parkside Student Account
STEP 1: Refer to your "UW-Parkside Account Activation" email, sent from email@example.com, for your Username and Activation PIN.
- This email was sent one business day after you applied to the university to the personal email address you provided in your application.
- Check your junk or spam folder if you are having trouble finding the email.
- If you didn't provide a valid e-mail address, your activation information was sent by mail.
STEP 2: Using your Activation PIN, follow the on-screen prompts to set up your account.
Write down username and password - DON'T LOSE THIS
Virtual Drop in Sessions
To help prepare for the upcoming Spring 2023-2024 semester please feel free to join us during drop in sessions to have any of your questions answered.
Drop in sessions will be used for assisting students through the admission process including but not limited to:
- How to apply to UW-Parkside as a PACC student
- How to enroll in PACC courses
Click on the date and time you wish to join the drop in sessions and you will be redirected to Zoom.