Enroll in a PACC Course
HOW TO ENROLL IN A PACC COURSE
You will need to enroll in the PACC course as soon as possible after admission.
WHERE DO I START?
You will enroll in the PACC course through your SOLAR account by adding the course to your schedule.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH COURSE TO ADD?
- To find the course that you are enrolling in please go to the Course Schedule on the UWP website and select the Advanced Search tab.
- Select the correct term that you will be taking the course.
- Leave Career blank.
- Leave Show blank.
- Pick the subject of your course (i.e. POLS, CHEM, MATH, HIST)
- Click the green Advanced tab at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down until you see the course you are taking. (Hint: the course description will say for PACC students only and on the far right of the table you high school will be listed.)
- Write down the course number (i.e. HIST 126) and the 4 digit ID number below the course number. These are the 2 numbers you will need in order to enroll in the right class.
HOW DO I ADD A COURSE IN SOLAR?
Here is a link to adding a course in SOLAR
Enrollment in PACC courses must be completed with a permission number. A permission number can only be used one. Follow the steps to adding a class above, after selecting the class you will see a box at the top of the screen under Class Preferences where you can enter your Permission Number.
Your permission number will be emailed to your UW-Parkside Ranger Mail account – you must check this email to get your permission number.