Growing Teaching Careers
Make a difference in the world, and consider a career in teaching!
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside along with the Teacher Education Program and the PACC program are committed to diversifying Wisconsin's teachers and helping the region address teacher shortages with a “grow-your-own” concurrent enrollment teachers’ program in collaboration with area school districts.
- Our “Grow Your Own" concurrent enrollment program model is designed to promote access to postsecondary education and educator diversity.
- Explore the teaching profession and multiple roles of the teacher.
- Gain an understanding of teacher education, which can help you decide if you want to pursue teaching as a career.
- Participate in learning experiences outside of your high school classroom through shadowing and community engagement.
- Earn college credits through the UW-Parkside PACC program, at NO cost to you
- Qualify for guaranteed admission at UW-Parkside.
Students who participate in the Rising Educators program through PACC are one or more steps closer to earning their bachelor’s degree with an initial licensure in Elementary, Secondary, and Special Education. test