Growing Teaching Careers
Make a difference in the world, and consider a career in teaching!
Kenosha Unified Students, you can test-drive the teaching profession by taking Foundations of Education during the spring semester.
As a student in the Foundations of Education course, you will:
- Explore the teaching profession and multiple roles of the teacher.
- Gain an understanding of teacher education, which can help you decide if you want to pursue teaching as a career.
- Participate in learning experiences outside of your high school classroom through shadowing and community engagement.
- Earn 3 college credits through the UW-Parkside PACC program, at NO cost to you
BENEFITS TO YOU
- EARN college credit(s) prior to your first year of college
- Take a COLLEGE COURSE(s) in high school, taught by qualified teachers from your school, during the regular school day
- UW-Parkside college courses are TRANSFERABLE to most colleges and universities
- SAVE MONEY on future tuition costs
- SCHOLARSHIPS available
Spots are limited, see your school counselor to sign up for this course. You must be enrolled through UW-Parkside by January 20, 2022.