The PACC program is guided by the same Mission as the university, which states "The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national, and global communities."
With this mission in mind, we welcome you to the PACC program! We hope that through this experience we will help students gain confidence in their abilities to succeed at the college level.
ADMISSION APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Completed UW System online Application for Admission
- Refer to your "UW-Parkside Account Activation" email, sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, for your Username and Activation PIN.
- This email was sent one business day after you applied to the university to the personal email address you provided in your application.
- Check your junk or spam folder if you are having trouble finding the email.
- Write down username and password - DON'T LOSE THIS
- UWP Account Activation
- The PACC Program offers scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need.
- Applying for a PACC Scholarship is optional.
- The scholarship is an online application.
- Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered. Make sure to complete your application.
- Spring 2021 Application opens October 1, 2020
- Spring 2021 Application deadline is January 13, 2021
Each high school may offer one or more of the courses listed below. Schools may offer other courses not on this list. PACC approves courses to be taught in high schools on an individual course-by-course basis. To find out which courses are offered at your school see your counselor or contact the PACC Director at email@example.com.
COURSE TITLES AND CREDIT INFORMATION
|CHEM 101||General Chemistry I||4|
|CHEM 103||General Chemistry I Lab||1|
|ENGL 167||Introduction to Literature||3|
|HIST 126||World History I: From Antiquity to 1300||3|
|HIST 128||World History III: From 1800 to Present||3|
|HIST 137||Latino/Latina American History||3|
|HIST 138||African American History||3|
|HIST 139||Native American History||3|
|MATH 112||College Algebra II||4|
|MATH 203||Intermediate Statistics||3|
|MATH 221||Calculus and Analytic Geometry I||5|
|MATH 222||Calculus and Analytic Geometry II||5|
|POLS 100||American Politics||3|
|SPAN 203||Intermediate Spanish I||4|
|SPAN 204||Intermediate Spanish II||4|
HOW TO ENROLL IN COURSES
HOW TO ENROLL IN A PACC COURSE
You will need to enroll in the PACC course as soon as possible after admission.
WHERE DO I START?
You will enroll in the PACC course through your SOLAR account by adding the course to your schedule.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH COURSE TO ADD?
- To find the course that you are enrolling in please go to the Course Schedule on the UWP website and select the Advanced Search tab.
- Select the correct term that you will be taking the course.
- Leave Career blank.
- Leave Show blank.
- Pick the subject of your course (i.e. POLS, CHEM, MATH, HIST)
- Click the green Advanced tab at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down until you see the course you are taking. (Hint: the course description will say for PACC students only and on the far right of the table you high school will be listed.)
- Write down the course number (i.e. HIST 126) and the 4 digit ID number below the course number. These are the 2 numbers you will need in order to enroll in the right class.
HOW DO I ADD A COURSE IN SOLAR?
Here is a link to adding a course in SOLAR
Enrollment in PACC courses must be completed with a permission number. A permission number can only be used one. Follow the steps to adding a class above, after selecting the class you will see a box at the top of the screen under Class Preferences where you can enter your Permission Number.
Your permission number will be emailed to your UW-Parkside Ranger Mail account – you must check this email to get your permission number.