Right now, your life is full of transitions; we are trying to make some of these transitions a bit easier.  One way we can do this is to help you gain college credit while you are fulfilling your high school graduation requirements.  This is an alternative to AP/IB testing or coming to college campuses for courses through the Youth Options Program.  You can get college credit for some classes that are available at your own high school, taught by your high school teachers, and without that crushing worry about passing your AP exam!  We hope that through this experience you will gain confidence in your ability to succeed at the college level, and invite you to consider Parkside as a place where you will be welcomed, appreciated, and encouraged to be amazing!



Denise Olstinske |

University of Wisconsin System Member
The Higher Learning Commission
Carnegie Foundation Elective Community Engagement Classification
UW Vets - Veterans Education & Transition to Success
Scroll to top