Financial Specialist 2 (Limited Term Employment)
Code: 024 Posted: 04/04/2014
The Athletic Department is looking for a part time support to assist with processing financial transactions and provide general office support. Candidates must exhibit strong financial aptitude and organizational skills. This is an entry level position exposing the successful candidate to a wide variety of financial activity within the university. This is a temporary appointment.
Duties and Responsibilities of this appointment include but are not limited to:
- Processing journal entries
- Data entry
- Setting up vendors for accounts payable
- Entering vouchers in accounts payable
- Assisting with maintaining vendor and accounts payable files
- Contacting campus support staff for additional information
- Addressing inquiries
- Maintaining Spreadsheet documentation
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Document and deposit monies
- Participate in quarterly and year end reconciliation activities.
- Audit, analyze, code and process for payment invoices against purchase orders, employee travel and general service billings.
- Compile financial data for monthly journal entries and producing periodic financial reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Application Materials required are:
- LTE Application
- Current Resume
Application Materials are due in the Human Resources office by Friday April 18, 2014. If you have questions please contact Beverly Graves, Human Resources Assistant Advanced, (262) 595-2090 or email email@example.com
Contact Name: Beverly Graves
Contact Phone: (262) 595-2090
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Until: 04/18/2014