Payroll Deductions

Ongoing employees may elect to have parking deductions taken on paychecks during school year through annual enrollment process. 

Payroll Schedules

Earning Statements

Your latest earnings statement is available at My UW System at least three days  before your pay date (payments are not available until the actual pay date).  Statements are kept online for the current year, plus three prior years. 

My UW  System is available at and can be accessed  at any time, from any computer that has an internet connection. To login,  select "University of Wisconsin - Parkside" and then enter your  UW-Parkside user ID and password. My UW System provides convenient online  access to:

  • Earnings Statements
  • Annual Tax Statements
  • Annual ETF Statement of  Benefits


Direct Deposit
UW-Parkside uses ACH (Automated Clearing House), or direct deposit, to pay employees. This service, which is mandatory, electronically deposits your pay to the financial institution and account of your choice and is available to you on payday. To enroll, complete the Direct     Deposit Authorization Form and send the completed form to Human Resources.

Students are not required to have federal work study earnings direct deposited; however, it is the most efficient, convenient, and secure way for you to receive your pay.

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345