Learn more about the University of Wisconsin-Parkside's employee benefits including new employee benefit orientations, general employee benefits questions, retirement questions, retirement consultations, leave balances, leave reporting, benefit changes. Click on the boxes below to expand for more information.
- Accommodation Form
- Contact: Goretti Pereira, HR Assistant Director
- email@example.com, or 262-595-2537
Annual Benefit Enrollment Period
The Annual Benefit Enrollment (ABE) period is September 26- October 21, 2022 for participating plans.
Detailed benefit information about the Annual Benefit Enrollment period is available on https://www.wisconsin.edu/abe/.
If you are currently enrolled in a plan with WEA Trust as the carrier or an Access Plan, you must act during ABE or you will not have health insurance coverage in 2023.
Benefits Fair: Monday, September 26th, from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM in the Student Center Ballroom. This is your opportunity to meet with various benefit vendors.
Attend the Virtual Benefit Fair Sessions to learn more about your benefits directly from the insurance carriers/administrators. Dates, times and registration links coming soon!
Check out the 2023 Annual Benefits Enrollment Highlights video to see what’s new.
The Wisconsin and federal Family and Medical Leave Acts (W/FMLA) grant eligible employees the right to job-protected leave due to the serious illness of an employee or employee’s family member and the birth, adoption or placement of a child. The FMLA also provides for a job-protected leave due to a qualifying exigency that results when a family member is a current servicemember or covered veteran who is seriously ill or injured and requires care.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
Don't forget about this "Free" benefit! The EAP can assist on many levels. Access this benefit from Kepro by phone at 833-539-7285 or for online service click here. The UW password is SOWI.
Kepro Services and Resources
*Access to SilverCloud, the online self-help mental health resource, will be ending on Thursday, June 30, 2022. A new UW-System wide resource is intended to be available sometime this Fall 2022.
General Benefit Info
- Faculty, Academic and Limited Appointment
- University Staff
- Leave Benefits
- Miscellaneous Benefits
- Coming soon: 2023 - It's Your Choice: Benefits That Fit Your Lifestyle Guide
- Sick Leave
- Personal and Legal Holiday
- Effect on WRS Service, Accrued Leave & Continuous Service When Moving To and From UW System Institutions or Agencies
- Reassignment of Formerly Classified FLSA Exempt Employees and Certain Current University Staff to Academic Staff/Limited Appointment Positions
- Instructions for Checking Vacation Balances- My UW Portal
- Employment Changes
- Retirement - Emertius Status should be applied for through your Governance group. This status is not part of retirement and is not administered by Human Resources.
- Family Changes
- Staywell Portal
- You must be enrolled in State Group Health Insurance to utilize the Staywell Portal.
- Ranger Wellness
- Resource for all employees.
UW System Employee Benefits
660 W. Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53703