Renew Your Contract

Students who currently live in the residence halls will be sent information in February regarding the room reapplication process for the following academic year. Students can guarantee the room of their choice by completing an online housing and dining contract.Students will be able to select an available room through MyHousing. Students may sign up for their same room, a different room on the same floor/same apartment, a different room in their present hall, or a different room in another residence hall. Those students wishing to switch from a double room to a single room can add their name to a lottery drawing based on class rank.

To apply for a room in University Residence Halls, you must submit a Residence Hall and Dining Plan Contract available and completed online through My Housing. Returning students to the residence halls are not required to pay the Application Fee.

Renew your contract at My Housing

For complete instructions on how to complete your Residence Hall and Dining Plan Contract please click here:

Renewal Instructions For Fall 2017

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us