Renewal for Current Students
Students who currently live on campus are usually sent information in February regarding the room selection process for the following academic year. Students can guarantee the room of their choice by completing the Housing and Dining Contract online in MyHousing. In March, returning students will be able to select their own room from available spaces through MyHousing. Students may sign up for their same room or a different room.*
To be eligible for "Priority Room Selection", you must complete a Housing and Dining Contract through MyHousing. Campus housing returning students are not required to pay the contract fee.
FALL 2021 HOUSING AND RESIDENCE LIFE UPDATES
For those that are returning to UW-Parkside for the Fall term 2021, the 2021-2022 Housing and Residence Life and Dining Contract will be available 12 PM April 5, 2021. Please review the contract closely as there have been a number of updates (STEP 1).
Please check back for the residence hall assignment process. Last year, the process occured the week of July 12, 2020 for returning residence hall students. The virtual in hall sign up process will launched at that time and students were able to select their room.
Please complete you contract with preferences and roommate requests by July 1, 2021, to be eligible to participate in the virtual in hall sign up process.
Changes in response to COVID
- Reduced occupancy with an increase in singles and self-selected roommate doubles
- Super Single Room Option – A super single is a double room which is occupied as a single room for the entire academic year
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
More information will be sent regarding the virtual in hall sign up process. Be sure to keep checking your Ranger email.
COMPLETE YOUR CONTRACT ONLINE
Complete and submit your Housing & Residence Life and Dining Services contract online in MyHousing.
Guidance to get you started:
- Use your Parkside username and password to login to MyHousing.
- Click "Contracts and Applications" at the top of the page, and select the contract term for which you plan to live on campus.
- This is a contract, NOT an application. All eligible students who complete a contract are guaranteed housing.
- The contract is for BOTH the fall and spring semesters or for the remainder of the contract period if entered into after the start of the fall semester. Winterim and Summer have separate contracts.
ENTER YOUR PREFERENCES AND REQUESTS
Returning students can guarantee the room of their choice by completing the Housing and Dining Contract online in MyHousing. In March, returning students will be able to select their own room from available spaces through MyHousing. Students may sign up for their same room or a different room. All preferences and roommate requests must be entered by July 1 for consideration for fall contracts.*
*Please note adjustments for Fall 2020 above.
CHECK YOUR PARKSIDE EMAIL
Once your contract is complete, you will receive a confirmation page and email with a copy of the contract. Continue to check your Parkside email for room assignment and move-in information. New fall assignments are sent starting in mid-July and starting in mid-January for new spring assignments.