MOVE IN DAYS
You may move back to campus anytime beginning Sunday, September 5, 2021. We encourage new students to move in on Sunday or Monday, in order to attend Ranger Welcome. Pick up your keys and move in packets in the Student Center Parking lot.
DAYS AND TIMES
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5 | 10 AM-6 PM
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 | 10 AM-6 PM
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7 | 8 AM-6 PM*
*Pick up your keys and move in packets from the Office of Housing and Residence Life, located in Ranger Hall room 36 during office hours.
What to Bring
Prior to Move-In Day, residents are encouraged to contact their roommates to discuss what personal items are being brought to campus.
Please call the Department of Housing and Residence Life at 262-595-2320 with any questions you may have.
What to bring
- Printer with paper*
- School Supplies | Pencils, Pen, Highlighters, Scissors, etc.
- Desk Lamp*
BED & BATH
- Extra long bed linen
- Area rugs, bath rugs
- Mattress Pad*
- Mattress Foam Topper*
- Shower Caddy
- Shower Shoes | Waterproof Sandals
- Toilet Paper (Pike River Suites & University Apartments only)
- Plates, bowls, cups, etc.
- Pots, pans, etc.
- Dish Soap, dish towels/rags
LAUNDRY & CLEANING SUPPLIES
- Laundry basket or bag
- Stain remover
- Cleaning Supplies (Windex, paper towels, wipes)
- Power Strips with surge protector with reset button
- Alarm Clock
- Batteries | AA and AAA
- Charging Cords
- Room Decorations | Photos, posters, etc.
- Dry Erase board, markers
- Magic Mound Removable Mounting Tabs
- First Aid Kit, Band-Aids
- Desk Fan
Talk With Roommate
TALK WITH ROOMMATE ABOUT THESE
- Television with cable cord
- DVD/Blu-Ray Player
- Mini-Fridge | 3 cu. ft or below
- Microwave | 1000 Watt or below
Things to leave at home
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME
- 3M Strips/Poster Putty/Nails
- Alcohol and/ or illegal drugs
- Pets (Fish are allowed)
- Air conditioners
- Extension Cords
- Toaster Ovens, hot pots, electric skillet, hot plates
- Electric Blankets, heating pads
- Sun Lamps
- Space Heaters
- Refrigerators over 3.2 cu. ft.
- Things to be hung from the ceiling
- Free weights and weight benches
Housing and Residence Life | 262-595-2320