MOVE IN DAYS
You may move back to campus anytime beginning Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
You may move in anytime beginning Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Pick up your keys and move in packets from the Office of Housing and Residence Life, located in Ranger Hall room 36 during office hours. (Enter on the parking lot level.)
January 25-29, 2021 | 8 AM-4:30 PM
January 30-31, 2021 | 10 AM-2 PM
Spring Term Office Hours
(Beginning February 1)
MON WED FRI | 8AM-4:30 PM
TUE THU | 8 AM-7 PM
What to Bring
Prior to Move-In Day, residents are encouraged to contact their roommates to discuss what personal items are being brought to campus.
Please call the Department of Housing and Residence Life at 262-595-2320 with any questions you may have.
What to bring
- Printer with paper*
- School Supplies | Pencils, Pen, Highlighters, Scissors, etc.
- Desk Lamp*
BED & BATH
- Extra long bed linen
- Mattress Pad*
- Mattress Foam Topper*
- Shower Caddy
- Shower Shoes | Waterproof Sandals
- Toilet Paper (Pike River Suites & University Apartments only)
- Plates, bowls, cups, etc.
- Pots, pans, etc.
- Dish Soap, dish towels/rags
LAUNDRY & CLEANING SUPPLIES
- Laundry basket or bag
- Stain remover
- Cleaning Supplies (Windex, paper towels, wipes)
- Hand Held Cleaner or Vacuum
ELECTRONICS AND HOUSEWARES
- Power Strips with surge protector with reset button
- Alarm Clock
- Batteries | AA and AAA
- Shower Caddy
- Room Decorations | Photos, posters, etc.
- Dry Erase board, markers
- First Aid Kit, Band-Aids
- Desk Fan
Talk With Roommate
TALK WITH ROOMMATE ABOUT THESE
- Television with cable cord
- DVD/Blu-Ray Player
- Mini-Fridge | 3 cu. ft or below
- Microwave | 1000 Watt or below
Things to leave at home
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME
- Alcohol and/ or illegal drugs
- Pets (Fish are allowed)
- Air conditioners
- Extension Cords
- Toaster Ovens, hot pots, electric skillet, hot plates
- Electric Blankets, heating pads
- Sun Lamps
- Space Heaters
- Refrigerators over 3.2 cu. ft.
- Things to be hung from the ceiling
- Free weights and weight benches
Housing and Residence Life | 262-595-2320