HUMAN RESOURCES MISSION STATEMENT
The Office of Human Resources, Title IX, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion is committed to providing high-quality service to currect and future campus and community members while treating all with dignity and respect.
- Maximize individual, educational, and organizational success.
- Create and sustain an environment where all are welcome.
- Develop strategic initiatives and partnerships, policy development and stewardship, innovation, education, and complaint resolution.
- Strive to shape UW-Parkside’s future where all community members can fully realize their potential.
- Promote and foster equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Excellence. We deliver quality and excellence by being knowledgeable, responsive, consistent, engaged, and professional.
- Diversity. We recognize and appreciate our similarities and differences, celebrating diversity in people, philosophies, cultures and beliefs.
- Innovation. We deliver effective and efficient programs and services of the highest quality to meet the dynamic needs of the University.
- Integrity. We conduct ourselves in an honest, ethical, and credible manner with an unwavering commitment to fairness while having open and clear communication, confidentiality, and collaboration in an environment of teamwork.
- Respect. We create an environment of respect for all, founded in equity, courtesy, approachability, understanding, and responsiveness.
The Administrative Transformation Program (ATP) is on a mission to rebuild finance, human resources, and research administration systems and services at every institution within the University of Wisconsin System.
- MON7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- TUE7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- WED7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- THU7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
- FRI7:45 AM - 4:30 PM