- Campus Life
- Admissions + Aid
- Athletics + Arts
- Alumni + Partners
- About Us
At the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, we recognize that social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram have become important and influential communication channels for our community. To assist in posting content and managing these sites, the university has developed guidelines for official and personal use of social media. These guidelines apply to university faculty and staff, and can be used in connection with social media accounts associated with colleges, departments, programs, offices, and affiliated organizations.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/universityofwisconsinparkside
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uwparkside
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/uwparkside
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/university-of-wisconsin-parkside
- Tumblr: http://uwparkside.tumblr.com/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/uwparkside
- Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/uwparkside
If you have any doubt about posting content to these social media sites, please contact Marketing. Due to the evolving nature of social media, these guidelines are subject to revision by the Marketing team. We also welcome feedback from the campus community.